Good speed dating questions and things to talk about on a date
We asked our ‘Date Whisperer’ Dani to give us a quick summary about what to talk about during a speed date or first date. With more than 11 years of experience, Dani has done plenty of talking to singles and never runs out of things to chat about. Dani always sees the events as a networking opportunity and can often be found getting tips on travel and restaurants (her 2 biggest passions in life).
A few of Dani’s favourite speed dating questions include:
- Where did you grow up?
- Do you have any trips planned for this year? Where has been your favourite travel destination ever?
- How do you usually spend your Sundays? (Active? Family? Outdoors? Cooking?)
- What TV series are you binge watching at the moment?
- Do you enjoy cooking? What is a dish you can do really well?
- What 3 items can’t you live without?
Want more speed dating tips? Click here for our full guide to speed dating tips, including 30 great speed dating questions to ask
Keep an eye out for Dani at our speed dating London events, she’ll happily give you tips on the night!
Don’t forget to check out Dani’s dating tips on twitter and facebook!