Enjoy a Long Hot Summer with SpeedDater!
With May in the rear view mirror, and high summer just around the corner, SpeedDater are here to heat things up further with a sizzling competition for all of our guests. Anyone that books and attends an event this June will be entered into a competition to win a brand-new Apple iPad 9.7’’.
So if you fancy some summer loving, enter the competition and you could be a winner in more ways than one!
Book and attend one of our events in June (you choose which one!).
It's that easy! A winner will be picked at random on 8th July at 3pm. Good luck!
T’s & C’s:
Competition ends on Sunday 30th June 2019 at 11.59pm UK time. You must be 21+, UK only.
The winner will be announced on Tuesday 9th July 2019 at 3pm on our Facebook page and contacted via DM or email.
*Please note you will only be added to the competition after we confirm you have attended an event in June.*
SpeedDater Ipad Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: SpeedDater Ltd whose registered office is at 2 Angel Sq, London.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 years or over except employees of SpeedDater and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.speeddater.co.uk
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30th June. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Competition ends on Sunday 30th June 2019 at 12am UK time. You must be 21+, UK only. Winner will be announced on Tuesday 9th July 2019 at 3pm and contacted via DM.
10. Please note you will only be added to the competition ONLY after attending an event in June.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: Ipad 9.7
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
16. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.